Solve business and research problems using SPSS Statistics for Mac OS X. Designed to run on your Mac, this data analysis and data management package enables you to uncover key facts, patterns, and trends.
You can use SPSS Statistics for Mac OS X in a variety of areas, including:
· Survey and market research and direct marketing
· Academia and instruction
· Medical, scientific, clinical, and social services research
· Administrative research, human resources, and resource planning
· Planning and forecasting
· Quality improvement
· Reporting and ad hoc decision making.
In particular, you can use SPSS Statistics for Mac OS X to gain greater insight into the actions, attributes, and attitudes of people: your customers, students, employees, or citizens.
Compared to other statistical analysis packages, SPSS Statistics is easier to use, has a correspondingly lower total cost of ownership, and comprehensively addresses the analytical process.
With SPSS Statistics for Mac OS X you can generate decision-making information quickly using powerful statistics, understand and effectively present your results with high-quality tabular and graphical output, and share your results with others using a variety of reporting methods, including secure Web publishing.
Here are some key features of SPSS Statistics:
Improved research tools:
· Codebook procedure (PASW Statistics Base).
· Improved Syntax Editor (PASW Statistics Base).
· Multiple Imputation for missing values (PASW Missing Values).
· Nearest Neighbor analysis (PASW Statistics Base).
· Improved Categorical Regression Predictions within CATREG (PASW Categories).
· Median Function and lead function to COMPUTE and lead to IF (PASW Statistics Base).
· Aggressive versus Conservative Rounding in COMPUTE (PASW Statistics Base).
· Extend PASW spell-check capabilities to include text strings in data (PASW Statistics Base).
Improved reporting tools:
· More control over output when exporting to Microsoft Office (PASW Statistics Base).
· Improved visualization capabilities with Graphboard (PASW Statistics Base).
· iGRAPH Conversion Utility (PASW Statistics Base).
More accessible to generalists and business users:
· PASW EZ RFM for recency, frequency and monetary analysis (New add-on).
New functionality for statistical programmers:
· Custom Dialog Builder (PASW Statistics Base).
· Support for R graphics via programmability (PASW Statistics Base via R plugin).
· Updated Python, VB
.Net and R plug-ins. (PASW Statistics Base via plugins).
More for enterprise users:
· Additional multithreaded algorithms (PASW Statistics Base and Complex Samples).
· PASW Server optimized multithreading (PASW Statistics Server).
· PASW Smartreader (Free).
· File-in-use messaging (PASW Statistics Base).
· Predictive Enterprise View support (PASW Statistics Adapter).
· Connect to PASW Statistics Server from Mac OS X and Linux versions of PASW Statistics (PASW Statistics Base).
Easier enterprise deployment and management:
· PASW Server Administration tool enhancements (PASW Statistics Server Administration Utility).
· Virtualization support (PASW Statistics Base and VMware).
· Predictive Enterprise Repository search functionality (PASW Statistics Adapter).
· PASW Statistics Adapter for PASW Predictive Enterprise Services for Mac and Linux users (PASW Statistics Base and PASW Statistics Adapter).
IBM SPSS Statistics Desktop 20.0Base and all Modules MacMultilingual eAssembly