Cross Fire Client 1075
Last update: November 11th, 2011, 23:58 GMT
Size: 608.00 MB
A number of soldiers who once belonged to the world-leading Special Forces joined 'Global Risk', the international mercenary forces corporation.
The mercenaries carried out difficult missions for the organization, but they have distinctive differences from 'Black List' who commit terror only for profit. Despite an appreciable sum of money, the mercenaries have never participated in any battle without justifiable reasons and they live up to their conviction to fight against terrorists. Based on their practical battle experiences and skills, Global Risk seeks to expand its power.
Main clients of Global Risk are third world countries without their own national militaries, countries on the black list of terrorists, and the UN X-File Bureau implementing secret missions.
Black List is another mercenary corporation which sponsors terrorism. Its founder is unknown and it is a secret terrorist organization. Hence, it is the only mercenary corporation free from legal commitment to any country. Black List is run by Hedge Fund, which controls the diamond market in England. Its main clients are mostly poor and weak countries.
Ostensibly, it seems to be a simple terrorist supplying company, but it has its own justifiable reason to advocate the interests of powerless countries. A large percentage of Black List mercenaries are from the Middle East.
Global Risk is a huge military organization without a national identity and is composed of discharged soldiers of Special Forces.
It was initially founded by Sir Alex Roid, who was a retired SAS member in British Air Force. Then the Australian-born American businessman, Michael Norman, developed it in the form of a business corporation. On the basis of his principles, the expressions of a desire for peace and cooperation of the world, Global Risk is implementing a terror purge with secret operations to achieve lasting peace for the world.
However, some make accusations against Global Risk because Global Risk is relying too much upon powerful countries and their wealth without any justifiable reason as a business corporation. In fact, a number of competent members ran away while carrying out operations based on idealistic peace theories introduced by powerful countries like America or England.
The special force troop, GRX, has developed a partnership with UN X-File Bureau. The Allies operate missions effectively; the Bureau plots and plans, and GRX carry out the missions. However, their secret missions have never been exposed to inside or outside troops.
· OS: Win XP/Vista
· CPU: Pentium 3 1Ghz / recommended Pentium 4 1.5Ghz
· RAM: 256MB / recommended 512MB
· Video: GeForce MX / recommended GeForce 5700
What's New in This Release:
· Black Market Crates (Play the slots and win random prizes and coupons)
· New Team Deathmatch Map: Fortress
· New SP Weapon: AWM-Camo 5 Ammo
· New Weapon: M4A1-Custom (Available through the Black Market Crates system)
· New Weapon: PSG-1 Sniper Rifle (Available through the Black Market Crates system)
· New Weapon: Golden Desert Eagle 3 Ammo (Available through the Black Market Crates system)
· Golden AK-47 8 Ammo (Available through the Black Market Crates system)
· New Item: 5 New EXP Berets for various ranks
· New Item: Bulletproof Helmet (damage reduction to head area)
· New Item: Bulletproof Jacket (damage recution to torso)
· Widescreen Support (1280x800 resolution)
· Left-hand view (Places the gun on the left-side of the screen)
· Various game updates, fixes, and general improvements