Ravity(S)'s rack-mounted module type control panel occupies very small portion of your screen. 4 Quick Edit Knobs on the left side of Ravity(S) allow you to build your desired sound quick and easy.
Ravity(S) features a convenient user interface with the Preset Browser. It offers simple, but powerful control over all aspects of Ravity(S). You can navigate through controls and adjust them simply with a keyboard or mouse, you can custom assign user presets using different colors, and you can use the Preview/Load system to quickly browse through the different sounds.
Ravity(S) features easy-to-use and intuitive user interface. MIDI assign feature is easily accessible via a simple right click of the mouse over the respective buttons and knobs, and by clicking on the name of the knob, you can input the exact values of the parameters through your keyboard. The LCD panel will immediately reflect the changes you make.
The LFX module on the bottom allows you to add powerful effects with ease.
Additional functions for the MIDI Assign and several setups can be adjusted on the back panel. Ravity(S) includes quick links to refer the manual.
*Ravity(S) completely recreates the external synthesizer rompler in a software environment.
- New structure based on PCM Synthesizer Module
- 447 ready-to-use presets (expandable)
- Large preset browser (keyboard support) /
Expandable easy editing GUI (hot-key support)
- NAVI™ engine : Extremely low CPU load / 32bit sound processing
- HLMS™ : Hyper Layered MIDI assign System
for real-time performance and sound editing
- FOEM™ : Fully Optimized embedded Effecting Module (24 types of algorithm)
- 4-layer combi system / Independent arpeggiator for each layer
System Requirements :
- Pentium III 700MHz CPU or higher
(Pentium IV 1.6GHz CPU or higher recommended)
- 32MB RAM or higher (256MB RAM or higher recommended)
- about 40MB free hard disc space
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP (2000/XP recommended)
- VST 2.0 compatible host application (VST 2.3+ recommended)
- G3 700MHz CPU or higher
(G4 1.67GHz CPU or Higher recommended)
- 64MB RAM or higher (256MB RAM or higher recommended)
- about 40MB hard disc space
- Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
- VST 2.0 or AU 2 compatible host application (VST 2.3+ recommended)