Apple Xcode 4.1 final for OS X Lion. Xcode is as a complete, full-featured IDE built around a smooth workflow that integrates the editing of source code, with the build and compile steps, through to a graphical debugging experience - all without leaving the view of your source code. The IDE does more than these traditional tasks, however. With the advent of the iOS SDK, Xcode can now manage all your testing devices, automatically packaging iPhone apps with the proper certificates, and installing apps on the iPhone itself. The remote debugger connects to the device in real-time, managing breakpoints as the app is controlled on the device.
Xcode 4.1 Final:
Xcode 4 is the new version of Apple’s powerful integrated development environment for creating great apps for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Xcode 4 includes the Xcode IDE, Instruments, iOS Simulator, and the latest Mac OS X and iOS SDKs.
Xcode 4 has a streamlined new interface that integrates UI design, coding, testing, and debugging, all within a single window. The embedded Apple LLVM compiler underlines coding mistakes as you type, and is even smart enough to fix the problems for you automatically.
Xcode 4.1 runs on OS X Lion and includes the Xcode IDE, Instruments, iOS Simulator, the latest Mac OS X and iOS SDKs, and hundreds of powerful features:
- Innovative tools to help you create great apps
- Streamlined interface that is faster and easier to use
- Professional editor keeps you focused on your code
- Embedded Apple LLVM technology finds and fixes bugs for you
- Instruments for visual performance analysis
To test or deploy applications on an iOS device you must be a member of Apple's iOS Developer Program. To submit your Mac or iOS apps to the App Store you must be a member of the Mac or iOS Developer Program. Some features may require Internet access.
What's new in Xcode 4.1 for OS X Lion
- Includes SDKs for OS X Lion and iOS 4.3
- Interface Builder support for Auto Layout and new Aqua controls such as NSPopover
- Full screen support in workspace, project, and organizer windows
- Project modernization to identify and resolve out of date build settings
- Behaviors can be customized and assigned to unique key bindings
- Source control enhancements to pushing, pulling, and management of remote servers
- Assistant editor support for display of generated assembly and preprocessed output
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 or later